ISOLAR-CONTROL FILM OPTICALLY FINE-TUNED FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE
This film casts a warm ambience, yet keep the surroundings cool, comfortable and glare free. This film helps prevent furnishings from fading during the day, but with limited reflectance at night.
Multiple options available. At 72" wide, OptiTune, SolarZone's line of dual-reflectance solar-control films, is ideal for both residential use and large commercial projects, and is available in 5%, 15%, 22%, 30%, 40%, and 55% VLT with water-activated adhesive.
OPTITUNE: THE IDEAL SOLUTION FOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL INSTALLATIONS
- Warm neutral interior appearance
- Sophisticated external appearance
- Low interior reflectance
- High solar-energy rejection
- Suitable for installation on clear double glazing
- 99% block of harmful UV rays that fade furnishings and threaten health
- Alleviates eyestrain by reducing up to 94% of glare
Cold Steel Film
HIGH-PERFORMANCE ARCHITECTURAL FILMS
A panoramic view is a prime asset, especially in residential settings. However, a marvelous view can be impaired by excessive glare, and increased room temperatures.
Cold Steel solar-control architectural films are the ideal solution, subtly reducing glare and controlling heat buildup - without affecting the view.
Manufactured using a patented process, Cold Steel remains virtually neutral in color while supplying excellent solar-energy rejection and surprisingly low visible-light reflectance. It also provides outstanding UV protection, blocking 99% of harmful and damaging UVA and UVB radiation.
Cold Steel is available in 20%, 35%, 50% and 70% light transmission with a water-activated (WA) adhesive system. Several Cold Steel films have also been modified for exterior (outdoor) applications, with Pressure Sensitive PS adhesive and a special scratch-resistant coating. Cold Steel 35 and 50 are also available in the SafetyZone line.
COLD STEEL: THE CLEAR SOLUTION TO SUN & GLARE
- Neutral shade for a natural appearance
- High solar-energy rejection reduces heat buildup
- Low reflectance improves view
- 99% UV block reduces fading and sun damage to furnishings and skin
- 78% glare reduction for greater comfort
- 20, 35, 50 & 70% VLT
- 5, 6, & 10 mil security films
- 20 & 35% VLT for exterior application
HIGH-EFFICIENCY FILMS FOR COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
SolarZone's classic line of Silver films provides maximum efficiency at competitive prices. Silver films offer high solar reflectance, impressive solar-energy rejection, and up to 99% UV block, making them some of the most cost-effective window films available.
Silver films are the popular choice for commercial projects when the customer is looking for a strong visual statement, effective heat rejection, and the quickest return on investment.
Available in 20%, 35% and 50% light transmission, SolarZone's Silver films can be supplied with either PS or WA adhesives. We also offer Silver films combined with matte films for two-way privacy; or with safety/security films for increased protection from broken glass. Silver films are also available in 20, 35 and 60 VLT with special scratch resistant coating for outdoor applications.
SILVER FILMS: THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR COMMERCIAL CUSTOMERS
- Excellent solar-heat & glare rejection
- Up to 99% UV rejection
- High-tech exterior appearance
- High value - best ROI
- Daytime privacy
- Low solar absorption - suitable for double glazing
Solar Bronze Film
HIGH-PERFORMANCE SOLAR-CONTROL FILMS
SolarZone's Solar Bronze films cast a warm coppery glow that complements natural surroundings, yet adds sophistication. Solar Bronze films combine high heat reduction with a proportionally higher percentage of natural light than many other reflective films, so they're an attractive choice for both residential and commercial projects.
Constructed from sputtered copper, Solar Bronze hinders the transfer of electromagnetic radiation in the Radio Frequency range. This not only helps prevent system damage from incoming EM/RF interference, but also checks breaches in security caused by illicit reading of signals.
Solar Bronze is available in 20%, 35% and 50% light transmission, with a PS adhesive system, and a special version modified for exterior (outdoor) installation.
SOLAR BRONZE FILMS: THE NATURAL CHOICE
- Excellent heat rejection
- Up to 99% UV rejection
- Attractive bronze appearance
- Daytime privacy
- Reduced EMI/RFI
- Low solar-energy absorption - suitable for double glazing
- Available in 20% VLT for exterior applications
Matte Translucent Film
SolarZone's 2 mil matte translucent films are ideal for enhancing the functionality and appearance of glass - whether to provide privacy, delineate space, disguise unattractive features, or provide graphic impact.
Matte translucent films can also be used to make a bold statement. Graphic accents, company logos and icons can all be created easily.
Matte translucent films are available in either white or matte silver, in 2 mil with a PS adhesive. Matte translucent white is also offered - combined with 5 or 12 mil safety/security film - for privacy and personal safety in retail, bathroom and office space applications.
All matte translucent films are suitable for installation on clear or tinted single-and double-pane glazing.
THE ATTRACTIVE, PRACTICAL SOLUTION THAT PROVIDES:
- Cost-effective alternative to sandblasting
- Glass visibility
- Diffused light
- Increased safety
- Graphic interest
- Offices and clinics
- Conference rooms
- Retail display
UV Filter Film
BLOCKS HARMFUL UVA & UVB RADIATION
Although invisible, ultraviolet or UV radiation is the single most damaging spectrum of the solar electromagnetic field. Overexposure harms both skin and eyes, and it's one of the major causes of fading of fabrics, pictures and upholstery. And since plain glass filters only about 30% of UV light, both we, and our belongings, are vulnerable to its damaging effects even when indoors.
SolarZone's UV Filter Film, a window film constructed from thin layers of polyester impregnated with special chemicals, absorbs 99.8% of UV light. When installed on the interior of windows, doors, skylights and showcases, UV Filter Film provides one of the highest levels of protection from UV radiation available in window film today, with little perceptible reduction in visible light.
TYPICAL APPLICATIONS FOR SOLARZONE UV FILTER FILM:
- Home and vehicle protection for photosensitive individuals, to whom UV exposure causes or aggravates medical conditions
- Gallery, museum or commercial displays of valuable, aged or fragile artwork, relics, documents or goods
- Residential, commercial or automotive applications when high UV protection is required, with no perceptible change in visible light
SOLARZONE UV FILTER FILM: THE ULTIMATE PROTECTION
- Blocks 99.8% of UVA and UVB radiation
- Slows fading and deterioration of art, fabrics, upholstery and wood
- Excellent protection from UV damage to skin and eyes
- Specifically for museum use - exceeds requirements of Thompson Specification
- Optically clear for distortion-free viewing
- Suitable for residential, commercial, retail and automotive applications
- Wipe-clean scratch-resistant coating for easy upkeep
SCRATCH-RESISTANT EXTERNAL FILMS
Tricky outdoor installations are now faster and easier with SolarZone's Scratch-Resistant (SR) films. Cleaning and maintenance become a breeze - without worrying about unsightly scratches or marks.
Backed by a five-year warranty, SolarZone's outdoor SR films also hold up well in harsh climates without any of the discoloration, haziness and flaking of so many other outdoor films on the market.
When you compare SolarZone's Outdoor Silver SR film with one of our competitor's, it's easy to see the difference:
UV degradation causes the competitor's film to mist and crack. It's not only unsightly, it also reduces the film's performance. But SolarZone's scratch-resistant film continues to deliver a high level of performance without unsightly blemishes and discoloration.
SOLARZONE SR FILMS: THE CLEAR ANSWER TO OUTDOOR INSTALLATIONS
- Easy installation
- High performance
- Outstanding durability
AVAILABLE IN FIVE POPULAR PRODUCT LINES:
- Silver 20, 35 and 60
- Clear 4 mil Safety
- Silver 5 mil Safety 20 and 60
- Solar Bronze 20
- Cold Steel 20 and 35